Sunday, February 17, 2008

I have a Chindian cousie bro! LOL.

Parents went to relatives' open house earlier.
Then, dad came back telling me.
My cousie bro, Chua Andy, is currently studying in the same faculthy as me.
He's a PR student, same batch as me.
Now, the thing is, those uncles, aunties told me he's in Sg. Long's campus.
And I always see him in study room.
And I always have this urge to approach him and ask whether is he Chua Andy.
Lol.
So random.

Dad got his number and gave it to me.
He was wondering about how his cousie sis look like.
Well, I think he should be the one I always see gua.
So far, there's only 1 Chindian I see in UTAR that can consider quite good looking.
Haha!
Hmmm...
Maybe if I happen to see him in uni this few days, I'll approach him and ask whether he is Chua Andy?
Bwek =p

*********


I got the pics where I was punk-ed by Chan and Grace.


From far, I know it was their work.

No comments: