Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cina New Year?

1. On my way back to hometown, in the KTM, there’s this guy from Kenya, Richard was his name. He asked everyone in the compartment to listen to his speech for 5 minutes. Apparently he wanted to preach on Christianity. I salute him man. No offence, but he was like giving his speech in a train compartment where 98% of them are Muslims. O.o
2. I have to brush up my Hokkien speaking. I was talking to a friend of my grandma in Hokkien. I went like a ‘pirated DVD’, stuck in the same words for quite a while. =/
3. Apparently there is a singer call KAREN TAN, who sings Malay and Chinese songs like KAREN KONG.
4.
Me and sis helped in reunion dinner preparation. I’m not that type of girl who likes to peel prawns skin and I offered to peel 50 plus prawns including cleaning the black thingy. Then, I chopped and minced a lot a lot of other ingredients. It was so tiring, I can hardly feel my own hand. However, I was happy seeing everyone enjoy the dinner. =)
5. I feel like I’m so old. I don’t enjoy the house visiting that much. I couldn’t stay up late and wake up early like the previous years. I sleep extremely banyak.
6. I was talking with Steph about 2 primary friends that I have not seen them for the past 12 years. Then, I saw them right that night.
7. I finish reading Code to Zero by Ken Follet during my stay in hometown.
8. I just know that aunt has pregnant for 6 months. I’m gonna have a baby cousie as my 20th birthday pressie. So happy! =D
9. I didn’t know I attracted a little classmate of mine when I was in standard 2. Lol.
10. I think I was the only one in Tutorial 1 who wanted to go back uni so soon. Seriously, I miss my friends during Chinese New Year. =p

No comments: