Friday, February 15, 2008

Why is it on Monday? =/

Chin Li, the senior who now working in Double Vision.
She called me earlier.
Asked to me bring 2 girls 1 guy for drama shooting.
2 of the girls will be giving dialog somemore.
But, it's on Monday, busy Monday.
After much consideration, me and friends are not taking the offer.
Sad sad sad. ='(

************

Reached home at 4 something in the morning from hometown.
Bai Tin Gong session is always as fun.
4,5 tables of yummy food. =)''
At the end of the session, there's always mee soup, my fav fav!!!
And I was on time for class!
Wah, so proud! =p

Afternoon time when for Dr. Yap's counselling session with the group members.
Me and KJ were the similar pair, Grace and Ying are pair, Susan was the extreme one.
Dr. Yap explain to us based on the test we did on Wednesday.
Accrrding to her, I cannot stand 9 to 5 office job.
This is so true!
She told me I'm suitable in Broadcasting, Advertising, PR, Marketing field but not in Accounting, Business.
Overall, I've got quite balance scores so I'm consider as the most flexible person among the other 4.
And, I'm easily to communicate with.
Do you people think so?
Lol.

No comments: