Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bady Tuesday.

Early morning, I dropped RM50 which was supposed to be my petrol money.
Afternoon, I reached home but mommy not in. I was locked outside. Waited in the car for about an hour. First 20-30 minutes without my car engine on. Imagine staying in a stuffy car for that long. I almost pengsan. =/

Night, reached home after yum cha session with Kim and Jo. Thought want to sign in to MSN, but I failed. I was trying every possible way to sign in for 1 hour plus and I gave up at the end. Ish ish! Lousy betul!

Down.

**************

Kim and Jo come back for a week for break.
Met up with them.
Updated them on status.
Jo was so happy and she said she felt like she was floating.
Sounds good, they said.
At last I manage to get rid and accept.
Jo want to call for an interview the next time she's coming back, around April or May.
I forgot to inform about that.
=/

No comments: