Thursday, February 21, 2008

My mind reader.

I think.
I can't hold it anymore.
Cause many of them were asking.
They even ugut me.
And so, I spilled.
I didn't even realise about that before they told me.
My bad.
=/

Went to UM for some Chinese Society thingy.
5 of us in black.
The event was so so only.
But den there's this 1 team of 2 guys, they were quite good.
The emcees were not that good in handling their speech too.
Overall, not too good not too bad.

I know I was kinda stoned earlier.
I felt a sudden wave of bad luck.
My MSN account bringing me problems again.
But then, lucky thing is Susan manage to fix the problems.
Thanks gal!

Feeling extremely tiring for now.
Still have a comprehension to kill.
I don't think so I can finish reading the passage.
Am feeling so blur and dizzy.
@.@
I think...
I'm sleeping soon.

Staying overnight in Susan's house for a day.

No comments: