Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Subscription.

Model: 070388
Qualities: caring, love me, always be there for me, sensitive, know that when i emo means i pms and will teman me and will be patient with me eventhough i throw tantrum, etc.

Okay.
You see a..
I just subscript something very interesting.
I saw this model when I was surfing the net.
This model fulfil all the qualities I requested.
I subcript shortly after I deal with this middle man.

This subscription required no deposit or installment.
It's totally FOC!
As long as you give this model enough of love, patient, and bla bla bla. (Which only I know. I hope.)
Ohh, and the trial is a month time.
And of course, I have to run the period of trial together!
I mean, must be fair ma right?
So, I don't mind.

I really like this product alot!
I think, I'll continue to subscript even after a month time of trial.
And btw, that model only meant for me.
Lol.
You people will have to look for other model if you want to subscript the product.

No comments: