Sunday, July 29, 2007

You torn my heart.


I didn't know.
I was a burden for you.

If I know this will happen since the very beginning, I wouldn't have treat you as the No 1 friend in the gang.

I was still thinking to save the friendship.
I tried approach you since you are kinda emo lately.
But, you were being so cold.
I don't know what to do anymore.

I care bout you so much.
I didn't want the friendship to end that way.
I told myself before, not to let any friendship to end in a stupid way.
Try to save it, no matter what.

Now, I don't think so that I have any choice.
You had make up your mind.
I respect your decision.

You promised me that you won't leave me.
You promised that you will accompany me when I'm pms.
You promised that you will help me to find the way to heaven.
Now.
It's all turn to be lies but not promises.
No longer.

I trusted you so much.
but,
You torn my heart.
The friendship is dead. For real.
After 2 weeks of strugggling..

I won't do anything anymore if this is the way you choose to be.


No comments: