Friday, July 13, 2007

I talked to HIM ^^


*Biting Snickers bar

I talked to him today! Again! Haha =p
As how I have promised him yesterday, I brought around 10 of my friends to go to his stall. But, actually only 2 of us buying the bookmarks. 1 set got 5 of them. Only RM1. Okay wert =) Quite nice.

ASSIGNMENT! PRESENTATION! MID-TERM EXAMS!
Everything come one shot! Argh! Which one to do first? All also so important.
Look like.. I gotta burn more oil already. =/

But, but, but.. Am going to Sg. Wang and Times Square tomorrow. Haha. To shop for the coming UTAR's prom. Sigh. Of all themes, they set masquerade. No mask, no enter. Ish ish. Want me waste money buy mask. Am so so poor already la.

Anyway, forget about it. Will just try to enjoy that very night. ^^
Wana take lotsa pics of everyone, and also... Hehehe. His. *winkS~ -.^



No comments: