Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Falling to the another you.


Hmmm… I wonder what day is today ?
I saw 2 cars with no bumpers? In just 10 mintes time. Lol.

Today were pretty busy. Busy with the hard news assignment.
It sounds exactly like the topic. HARD!
Spend the whole morning cracking my brain off. Confused.
Manage to finish it however.
First time in my life I do my assignment on the due date, unable to understand why I’ll drag it til now when it’s already postponed from week 6 to week 9.
Just plain lazy. Sigh.

Sorry to Dominic and KY,
For not in the class when you guys presenting. Sowee. =/
But, I heard a lil of your presentation, KY. Good job!

Was busy doing assignment until the P.M class end, realized I miss out some details.
Went to the class and talk to Aileng, then also to complain to them. Haha.
KY teman me go back to the computer lab, he so good. =)
‘Tapau’ for me when know I can’t have lunch with them. Thanks, KY!
But, me too very good to you right?
I give you my grading paper. =p

Ohh, ohh, one thing…
He said ‘hi’ to me. OMG!
My idol says ‘hi’ to me. Muahaha =D

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You know what?
I think..
I’m falling.

Falling to the another you.

No comments: