Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I need a space.



I saw it. So what? Like I care..

Sometime, there're just some people think they own the whole world. Wana take control of everything, everyone.
Never leave a space for people around to breath. So tiring to even just think of them.

God is very fair to everyone. HE took something from us, however, HE'll give us something in return.
Yes. HE may have took away my feeling in loving someone anymore, but in the same time, I've gain friendship with this friend of mine. A PURE friendship between us.
Many of you don't know and don't understand about our story and the deal we had, so please SHUT your mouth instead of trying to interfere and make the situation worst.
The hidden truth is for us to know and is not like what you people see as how it looks.
It is always so tiring for us to think about this issue, that's too much for us. Too much to take it as we clearly know that we are innocent and just doing what other normal friends are doing.
Giving support, care about each other feeling, to always be there for friends.
It is just all these normal things that we are doing! Why wana make a big fuss over small thing?
Really.. Am having hard time in understanding one's mind. Too complicated.
If you are reading about this, and you feel 'OUCH!'! Yes. That's you who I'm addressing to.
By the way, no hard feelings, am just expressing my feeling in this tiny space.


~ I need a space. A space to breath.


No comments: