Monday, July 9, 2007

UNIVERSITY MALAYA.


She told me she'll be free from 12pm til 5pm. I was in Uni that time.
I went to pick her up after Music Club meeting. I went sesat. I called.
Then, I reach the entrance.

UNIVERSITY MALAYA.

I went in. Looking around while driving. Hmmm.. Where's Faculthy of Science?
I went round and round. Searching...
Oh, there it is! Faculthy of Science! UM is sooo big!!

We went for lunch. Had a litle chat on both of our Uni life.
We went to Digital Mall. She bought a headset with mic. I bought a hp battery for sis.
We went back to UM.
I sneak up to her hostel. Met with two of her roommates.
We were talking about blogging. She's joining soon. Haha.
She told me to use this instead of the previous one. So, here I am. =)
She is my bestie. Cheryl Khoo.
Her first day of class in UM. Am proud of her!
Glad that we didn't get seperated too far. Still can always meet up with her.

No comments: