Saturday, July 14, 2007

Adventurous Saturday.


Had an adventurous day!

Went to Sg. Wang to shop. Haha. And, the best thing is...
I don't know how get there but driving there by looking at the signboard and common sense. =p

~I reached there! Muahaha =D

Meet up with the guys. 10 of us and start our shopping session.
I told them I want to buy heels. Khai Yong, the tour guide bring me and the gang go to all the ladies shoe shop. While me and Bey Chee went in to look for heels, 8 of them standing outside and wait for us. Haha. Like our bodyguards. Kesian them.


Went to all the shop but couldn't find a nice one. Expensive, no size, not nice. =/

Then, next destination..... TIMES SQUARE!



Still the same, can't see any nice one. Sigh.

Just when I almost give up in searching for shoe shop, I saw ESARLI.
So, I went in to try my luck.

*I found it!

But, no size =( sad...

Then, I saw this pair of heels ----->







And now, it belongs to me =) My fav white white!


Finish shopping, it's time to go back.
Haha. I don't know the way back, eventhough daddy explain to me through the phone.
So, I simply go explore around KL again. Hehe.
I came out from the carpark. I turn to Jalan Imbi.
Then, I simply turn left and right. Wow, I'm out from KL and heading to the Federal Highway! Lalala.


Gotta drop Bey Chee to PJ before I go back. So, follow the signboard all the way straight. I went up to the fly over.
Oh no! Wrong one! Ish.
I make a turn to go back to the highway. But, it's heading back to KL. How a?
I turn left. Kerinchi Link. (where is this way heading?)
Then, I saw the signboard. Damansara, Ipoh. Hey, is this the place where he sesat before? Hmmm..
It seems that Damansara is the only place I know. So I follow the lane. Paid RM2.50 for Tol. And then, we reach Seksyen 17, somewhere near uni.
Ohh, Thank God! I'm back to place where I'm familiar with. =)

No comments: