Monday, July 16, 2007

Nicholas Teo's Mini Concert.

It was an awesome night!
At last, I get to see Nic with my own eyes after sooo many years. =) [A day to remember]

I was supposed to study for my mid-term and also rushing for all the presentation and assignment.
Then, Saturday KY called and asked how many tickets I want to get for Nic’s mini concert. Nic’s mini concert. Sound so tempting!

And so, at the end, I went. With Kim and Jo. I drove down to KL. The mini concert took place at Sg. Wang 4th floor car park.

When we reach the car park, Nic starts singing the first song, ‘Prince’. We were busy searching for the entrance. Missed his performance. Darn =/
Then, we found it! Showed the security our tickets. Okay. Get in. Wow.. Quite a lot of people are there already. Some of them stand and watch from outside.

People in front are all so tall! I have to jump in order to get a better view. I tried to squeeze in between people to get to the front to take his picture and to record down his performance. Thanks to few of the kind hearted fans who give place to me when they see me taking pics. Haha. They are so tall, I’m so short. =p


The best I can take



Interaction between Wen Kang and Nic



When Nic's performing



Appreciation Session: Henley to Nic

After his performance, is the autograph signing session. Priority was given to Nic Fan Club (NFC) members. They are about 140 of them. So many =/ The queue was so long. I waited for almost half an hour before the queue start moving.

He was getting nearer and nearer. I was like so excited! Man, he’s so so cute.
I look at him signing my album of his. Then, he look up and say thank you and smile to me and shake hand with me. Aww, his smile so ‘sunshine’ish’. I was frozen on the spot. Haha. Guess it is the normal reaction for people like me.


Autograph signing session =)

My precious Nic's autograph album!

Prince Nic


Really had fun! ^^


No comments: