Thursday, July 12, 2007

12 July 2007



It was great to have a 'short outing' during the break.....



We were too bored after the morning lecture by AH BEN.

Siew Yee suggested to go Coffee Bean at Jaya 33.



*Off we go!~



Reach there...

Alamak! Only Siew Yee and Ai Leng buying drinks. The rest of us? No money la.

And so, 10+ of us sharing



------> [Royale Choc,Caramel and Mocha. ]

Haha. A bit the weird but we did enjoy! =)

Went to Mc'Ds too after that. Upside down Mc'Ds with our craziness! =p

.................................................................................................

Think the coffees left effect on me. I feel sick already.

Continue with AH BEN's class. I was lying at the far end corner of the lecture hall. Felt terrible =/

"I need sweets or candy. Badly." I told them. Then, I lie back on the desk again.

"Alice.. What flavour you want?" Dominic asked.

*Blur~ "Huh? Ohh, I want sweet and sour. Why? Who's on the phone?"

"Wei Hong. He's going to the cafetaria to get you some sweets and candy."

Aww.. Isn't he very sweet?

Halfway during class, he went to get candy for me.

Thanks Wei Hong! ^^

....................................................................................

Today, during Japanese class, sensei give us small test. Again.

I din really ready for the test. I hope the results are not too bad. =S

Anyway, Japanese is fun! =)

No comments: