Monday, June 1, 2009

The Gift Day!


2 meetings. Almost 3 hours. In a day.
The outcome was quite good for the first one.
Felix said we improved alot in research.
Second meeting was...
Oh well, still in progress.

Anyway, the bosses decided to take over the Santa's job from me today. Hehe!
Kethsvin brought dumplings (bakzhang) and tambun biscuit for us.

Dumpling oh dumpling.
Full of ingredients. *slurp*

Felix also managed to search some merchandises of his previous film production.
L size black tee of Hidden Summer in My Heart.
Go google it if you don't know about the show.


 The close up.
The biggie shirt.
Which I'm going to turn it to my 'sleeping gown' lol.
The length is until my knee. ==

Research work loads are pouring in everyday.
Am heading back to the work.
Wish me luck.
Tata.

No comments: