Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I just want to hide myself in the safe zone.


First, it was Japanese B Encephalitis Virus (JE) around 1999.
Then, it was Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) around 2004,
Now, it is Swine Influenza attacking the human.
What is happening to this world?
Why are this flu that flu found every now and then, and take away thousands of lives just like that?
Should human be the one who responsible for all these?

Was watching the evening news and honestly I got freaked out a little.
The number of death is increasing and it might lead to mass death around the world.
No vaccine is invented so far to cure this babi flu.
And it is spreading like damn fast to 9 countries of Europe, Asia already.
As if the wave of economic tsunami is not bad enough to the world.
With this wave of babi flu, the world market is affected to the max.

I can't help thinking about the future world.
How will the world looks like in the next 5 year?
Is the world really going to end at year 2012?
Will I be able to get job after graduation?
What has gotten into my mind that I'm being such paranoid?
Wuwu.
T_______T

On another unrelated note, my lower lip got one spot of purple-ish bruise.
I is scared. ==
Please just let it be some random come-and-go bruise.
I don't want to look ugly wtf. 

So emo laaaaa...

3 comments:

WayeYoung said...

it hasnt been thousands of deaths yet.. less than 200 at the moment.

flu viruses mutate often, so I guess we just to get used to it lol.

Licey said...

Lol. Err.. I think you misunderstand what i meant.
I mean all those other flu take away thousands of lives.
Not this swine flu.
Haha.

salem said...

It's very interesting and funny!