Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Biggest Joke Ever.

It is not when you reach uni early in the morning just to find out that the class is cancelled on the AprilFool.
It is not when you're rushing some important task alone knowing the rest are sleeping on their bed in the wee hour.
It is not when you're left alone here when the rest have already move on.
It is not...

6 years ago.
That very night when I overheard the news about about not being able to see him anymore, I thought he was going to retired or step down from the entertainment field.
Turn out he really jump down from that hotel to end his life.

I'm not really a crazy fan of his.
But, he is one of the singers who I listen to and the actor who I admired.
It is when I listen back to those old songs and watch back those movies he acted, only that I found out that he was part of my childhood.

Human is a very weird being.
They don't usually know how to appreciate, they take things for granted.
It is when they lose the person/thing forever, only that they will regret and hope for another chance just for that person/thing to return to them.
I was one of those in this case.

AprilFool is totally a different day for me.
Its no longer about how you fool people around.
Its more to listening to his songs and think of all those little little pieces of childhood memories for me.

Below are few clips which are my favourites.

Happy Leslie Day!




















No comments: