Sunday, April 5, 2009

Qing Ming Day

Yesterday was the first time in my whole entire 21 years going for 'Qing Ming'.
*big wet eyes*

I've always wanted to go for 'Qing Ming', but the adults always don't let us the kids go when we were way younger.
As the eldest in the family, I really think I should keep this custom.
Wahhh... sounds so the old.

Woke up at 5 ish to go back hometown, reached there at 8 ish.
Bumped into a childhood bestie when I reached the graveyard.
Actually nothing much I can do there, but I did help to repaint the words and clean the area abit. (I don't know what you call that la)

'Met' the great grandpa, great grandma and granduncle for the first time.
Found out that the grandpa lose his parents since he was 3 year-old and couldn't find where his parents were buried till now. ><

Cockroach carried by a lot of red ants. *geli*

Taken from great grandpa's.

I don't know about the rest.
But I know more about my own family history through this 'Qing Ming'.
Everyone should go for 'Qing Ming'!

Okaythankiubyebye!

No comments: