Sunday, April 26, 2009

Babies rocks my world.

"Pushy cat.... Bushy cat... Lalala (insert Japanese sound alike baby language)"
I heard the little girl next door singing the song when I was hanging clothes.
The song supposedly sound like 'pussy cat... pussy cat... (insert the lyrics)"
I laughed.
Not because of her wrong pronunciation, but her cute-ness and how she is so naive.
And when she called her daddy, she spoke Cantonese like bullet train.
"Papa, what time you coming back? Ohh, you in Ikea? What time you coming back to bring me there? Got offer there la..." (in super fast speed wtf)
I don't even know what's Ikea and sales when I was 3, 4 year-old.
And I can't even speak that fast in Mandarin.

Anyway, what's with this CRM la?
It's driving me crazy.
I can't remember a single thing and I'm not done with the revision and I still can blog.
=________="'

Okay.
Time for dinner.
Wish me goodluck.
Bye. 

1 comment:

Monice said...

Gambate! All the best & good luck in ur exam! God Bless~