Sunday, April 12, 2009

I can't do much because I is the stupidest and laziest person in this whole entire world.


No la, I'm not.
Because if I am, the other stupid and especially lazy people already long gone in this fast pace city.
You get what I mean?

I love it when my work that I put effort in turn out to be a GOOD piece of art.
I hate it when my work that I put effort in turn out to be a LOUSY piece of art.

A perfectionist will never think that his/her work is good enough.
They will always pick at the fine details and try to improve their work to as flawless as they could.
A perfectionist will never leave their work just cause of some lame excuses.
'I'm feeling very tired already', 'I think it's good enough already', 'I think no need to do until so perfect wan', 'Nevermind la, ask others to do for me',etc and call it a day.

A perfectionist is like the bf.
The way he's being so picky with his editing, his screenplay, his production and in all his works is one of the reasons I admire him and that one thing is what I should learn from him.

Yo boy!
I really really love the master-piece from your side.


No comments: