Saturday, May 2, 2009

The day he officially get the KEY.

So it was Ken Superman's 21st on the Thursday (30/04).
A surprise pool side party was planned along with his AV4 friends and high school friends.
The theme for that day is pink, purple and white.
But most of us were in white LOL mua punya fav fav.
Anyway, my role for that day was the candid moment camera girl wtf.

Haiya, no point I talk so much.
Here's some of the pics.
Go check up more pics on mua and Jazs facebook.

Getting ready to decorate the pool.
Waiting.
For Ken and Wei Theng.
The light up pool side.
The marble cheese cake!
Blind folded the birthday boy.
Candid cut cake moment.
WeiYuen macam hyper saja. ==
Hahaha.
Super candid.
Heart the slow sync flash effect.
Jeng Jeng Jeng! Spotted Senior Quek lookalike.
Don't believe me then you scroll down and see yourself HMPH!
...........................
........................
................
..............
...........
.....
.
...................
...................
............................
..............................
..................................
(Okay, I'm tired and lazy dy)


See see see! (Pic credited to Senior Quek's facebook)
Got LeeHom's mouse pad from Daddy Wayne. Whee~~~

I just realize I never take pics of myself during Ken's party.
So I'll end the post with my camwhore pics.
Teehee! =)






Okay.
That's all byebye!

No comments: