Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Can you feel their pain?

I can never imagine myself to be in their shoes.
Yet, the feeling is so strong.
Whenever I see, hear or think about it, I can feel my heart is aching, tears is glistering.

Last Saturday, I was watching the documentary about the disaster.
I saw this 12 year-old girl crying, telling the doctor that she's suffering from the pain of her legs.
That she's very very sad to see her friends vomit white foam and blood in front of her when the school building collapsed and fall on them.
Both her legs have to go for amputation and her left legs went amputation for twice due to infection.
There are also interview another little girl who cried so bad cause she thinks that she caused the death of a friend and interview on parents who lost their children.
Tears stream down the cheek as I'm watching all these heart wrenching scenes.

1 year after 2008 Sichuan earthquake.
And the pain is still there.

1 comment:

choonhong said...

Sichuan earthquake was really a big tragic.