Friday, May 22, 2009

Being workaholic.

I'm waiting...
Waiting for unexpected calls.
So, surprise me by calling me lol.

On another random note, I really love the feeling of staying back and doing my work in the office.
Been working on that one webpage for 2 days and I'm finally done, or soon cause I just realize I put the colour wrongly.
A BIG thankie to Frankie for helping me cause I'm such a noob with all the software and also the 2 bosses for correcting my work.
Then, joined Felix, Jocelyn, Derrick and Jaysee for dinner.
Learnt quite a lot of things through their conversation.
Felix the boss is so forgetful that he forgotten he told me quite a lot of stuff during interview and he taught I stalked him lol.
My bosses are so the funny so far, that's why I always go to work with happy mood. Hohoho!

Anyway, I'm way behind time in research. T__________T
Frankie and Stephy please wait for me. *chases them from behind wtf*
Will be covering the research of 8 episodes of the show omgmamamia.
3 states and a lot a lot of areas.

My sources are so the limited now.
I don't know where to start.
But but but... I shall not let this beat my workaholic spirit heh!
Die die also must present some new info to the bosses on Monday's meeting.
*patah semangat straight*
Alright I shall get moving like now.
*Take red cloth and tie on the forehead. Ganbate!*

Kethsvin the boss belanja lunch today as a farewell lunch for Allen.
Second time of the week, the 2 bosses belanja makan. =p
*Happy*

No comments: