Sunday, February 1, 2009

Randomness.

1. I finally gamble for the first time in my life and won RM20 hohoho.

2. I dreamt about the dai lou trying to convince me that he had become short and fat, then he switch his identity with a guy called Jun Kei which I don't know who is that. Anyway, he tak jadi to tipu me also. Lol.

3. I got almost RM450 for ang pao money so far. Whee~~

4. There are a lot of things in my shopping list, but I'm trying to control my desire to get those stuff cause Ah Ma said must save up money.

5. I hope all my paycheques come as soon as possible.

6. I'm getting emotional these days.

7. I have loads of research to do but I'm feeling extremely lazy to get my butt started.

8. I stucked in my script writing. T___T

9. I super crazy fall in love wih Fany Hwan Hee. His voice is wonderful huhu.

10. I laughed like mad woman listening to the stories of bf and his high school friends.

No comments: