Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Confession.

For those who know me pretty well, I think you people should now know the fact that I'm quite a stingy person and calculative person when it comes to certain stuff like food (yea, I know I'm very skinny but I don't know why I'm never that type that spend too much money on food. I usually just wait for people to belanja me lol.), clothes, groceries and some other stuff which I cannot remember now.

There's something that I wanted to confess since long ago, but I always ended up keep it with myself.
Well now I really think I couldn't stand it anymore.
Maybe I've keep it with myself too long and I think this is the time for me to tell everyone how I feel.

Honestly, I'm quite bother by the fact that I'm owning a car.
"Eh, Alice got car let's ask her to fetch us."
I'm sick of being a driver, what more a driver who drive her own car, and pump petrol, pay parking and tol all with her own money.
Okay, so being a driver a fact that I cannot avoid since I bloody own a car.
But, sometimes I really wish you people will at least offer me part of the petrol, parking or tol money when we are traveling or going around.

We all are students, not financially independent of course.
Owning a car doesn't mean that I'm any richer.
I didn't take PTPTN loan and am always facing financial problems myself.
It's really depressing when I'm here struggling and I obviously can't bring myself to announce to everyone 'Hey people, I'm seriously facing financial problems and if you really sit my car, you must pay me some money okay? If not, get out off my car!'
I'm not as calculative until that level la...
Near near or on the way still okay, but far far and out of the way, please...... *big wet eyes*

I think some of you may think that this Alice so calculative and stingy let's not friend her. ><
I honestly hope you people can be fair to me cause if I have a choice, I will not drive too.
Then, nobody will point at me when they need transport.
Maybe it was due to the car expenses sharing culture that I practice during Form 6 that I'm not used to paying all when I'm the driver.
I really hope you people will be understanding enough to understand my feeling now.
What will you do if you're in my shoes?

That's all for all my craps.
Thanks for reading!

-Signing off-

2 comments:

Jazs Low said...

actly u are not kedekut at all cuz dat is suppose to be da way it shud b.. at least if ur "frens" are pandai-pandai abit la.. lol

Anonymous said...

aiya... i also face the same problem la.... at least my petrol is pumped by my parents but then it's still MONEY!! people don't know how to "sek chou" one... so i kinda fed up also.... from there u can see genuine friends lo... but basically in this world, its SELFISH... n i HATE it.....