Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ulcers

There were few who came to ask if I'm feeling okay cause I don't look fine.
So I told them, I'm not emo but I'm not okay.
Cause I have huge ulcers which trying to show its head out soon on my lower lip.

I couldn't remember having such huge and deep wound ulcer for the past 20 years plus.
I have 3 ulcers but 2 of them decided to joined together and formed a long and huge one.
What make the pain worse is, everytime I move my mouth, I'll feel like damn super pain and give up on talking/laughing.
So sad okay I can't even close my mouth/eat/talk/laugh properly.
That's why I look emo I guess.
And I drool like don't know what when I sleep on my right.
Hahaha.

What make the ulcers worse was we have production in Kayu.
So of course have to order all those mamak food.
Being me, the chili fan, I ordered curry all and at the end complain about my ulcers lol.
Sigh.
Cari pasal betul I know.
Many suggested watermelon powder and salt.
I think I'll take the powder.
Salt no way!
The wound is too deep and I'll cry if I were to rub salt on it.
T______________T

Pain pain pain pain pain.

No comments: