Thursday, February 19, 2009

Initial.

I don't know why.
Despite many telling me not to be so nervous over this industrial training thingy, I still feel nervous and worried.

Maybe I'm just being the super stress-self.
Maybe its the kiasu-ness deep down in me.
Maybe I'm over-worried about the final report which is going to pull up my pathetic CGPA.
I don't know.
I just feel nervous.

I have a few companies in mind, but I'm not sure whether those companies are really good for internships?
Many want to go to the same company which I think for once I don't feel like it.
Am in the dilemma.
I so so want to go for internship in radio station but One FM is way too a piece of hot cake.
Shall I try my luck?
Shall I give up on my initial dream?
Or production house is where I belong to?
How about TV station?

Questions, questions and more questions...
Research, research and more research...
Thinking, thinking and more thinking...
Confidence is what I need.

No comments: