Friday, February 20, 2009

Shut up!

Human is a very fatty creature.
Especially after you make their life easier and they know they can make use of you.
They never stop demanding.
After you grant them with the tools, they demand for the instruction.
After you told them what to do, they demand you to do it for them.
After you do it for them, they demand you to decorate it nicely.
Its like a never ending cycle.
Sigh.

**********
I've always wonder how I sound like if I were to lost my voice.
Today, I'm losing my voice for the first time in my whole entire life.
I don't even sound sexy.
Whoever who is say my voice was sexy must be making fun of me.
=__________=

Of course, I'm the fatty when comes to food.
Chili? Yes yes yes! Give me more please!
Fried chicken. Smell so nice. *slurp*
Pisang goreng. Omg, so long never eat! *bite*
Keropok lekor. *nyam nyam*

No wonder I sound like a duckie
*quack quack quack*

No comments: