Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Check Check Check!

Been really really busy with the internship application and let's just cross fingers and hope that those companies reply me as soon as possible please...
I seriously think UTAR give us like so little time to apply ownself lo.
Cannot understand why they only brief us after uni started for so long.

I'm in the status of being emo and paranoid and worry like don't know what.
I still haven't receive any call yet. Or email.
Padahal I just sent my letters out yesterday and today.
Company sekalian please check your mailbox or email please and read through my cover letter and resume.
I really desperate now.
I don't want UTAR to arrange my internship for you cause they simply throw us to some random place which will not be our choice. Hmph!


No comments: