Thursday, January 29, 2009

So quiet.

This CNY was super duper quiet compared to the previous years.
The usual house visiting among primary school mates tergendala this year.
Everyone seems to not in the CNY mood.
The streets are not as busy as previous years.
I didn't eat any mandarin oranges in hometown, ate very little cookies, drank only 3 cans of 100 plus, and as usual no gambling for me cause I'm boring people like that.
=_____________=

I basically spent my time napping in grandma's house.
I sleep at 12 ish every night and wake up 9 ish every morning.
Then I napped at least once throughout the day.
Highest record was 3 time in a day and that was the second day of CNY omg.
I watched TV til fall asleep like how can I be so tired?
Not only that, on the first day of CNY when I was in the bestie's house, I almost fall asleep when waiting for parents to pick me up.
Its CNY and everyone looks so bored and dry at home lol.

Ohhh, so I was reading Aud's latest post.

Googled “sleeping disease” and this is what appeared:
Narcolepsy is a neurological condition most characterized by Excessive Daytime Sleepiness (EDS), in which a person experiences extreme tiredness, possibly culminating in falling asleep during the day at inappropriate times, such as at work or school.
gasp! that’s me!

People with narcolepsy may visibly fall asleep at unpredicted moments (such motions as head bobbing are common).

oh noes! all the time!

Narcolepsy has its typical onset in
adolescence and young adulthood.
young adult! possible!

The most common
symptom of narcolepsy is excessive daytime sleepiness, even if you slept well the previous night. A person suffering from narcolepsy may fall asleep at inopportune times, and naps are uncontrollable and can last anywhere from 1 minute to 30 minutes.

Copy paste from part of her post which I think it does sounds like what I was facing.

Oh my my, hopefully after uni start I'll be back to normal.
><

Anyway, Ah Ma told me something she told the uncle when he was about to start working.
Ah Ma repeated what she said to uncle.
'When you're coming out to work, buy a hen cause it will lay eggs. Keep the eggs up and eat only a little when you really want to eat them. Slowly, you'll have a lot of eggs.'

The message she was trying to tell was save as much as you can when you're young and not to spend all money on unnecessary stuff like those branded clothes.
There you go, my uncle is now a millionaire.
I must really start saving and that shall be my resolution 09.
Lol.

**********
On the second day of CNY, the aunt came back from Johor with her family.
The family that I miss dam kau kau cause I only get to see them one year once during the CNY.
Then, also this time, I'll be meeting the baby cousin for the first time.
So yea, excited like don't know what.


Chong Yvonne who got super super wild imagination
and far too mature thinking as a std 3 kid.
She cling on me just like how I cling on her mom last time.
The cousinnie-bonding.

Baby Joey, the new family member.
Chong mummy, who I threaten to buy Vitagen when I was 6
cause she had to go Malacca for college and
I diedie don't want to let her go.
Then, I asked her to get Vitagen the next time she come back from college.
Oww, how time flies.
I still remember I was waving to her when she was waiting for the bus.
And now, she's the mother of three.

Huhu. She's so cute.
When I want to take her pic, she straight away stare at the camera.
First time I get to carry baby for so long.
Til my arms muscle aching lol.
Its all worth it!

I personally think she looks like baby me when she stone. Lol.
Oh oh, and she looks like baby boy just like how I was. Teehee =)

The End.

No comments: