Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009.


HAPPY 2009!

My connection is back to acceptable speed after several complaints I emailed to TMNET.
So happy now that I can load youtube fast, at least don't have to wait for an hour just to load a 10 minutes clip wtf.
Email is more effecient than calling them cause they will just ask you wait and wait and wait when you call.
Now, let's just hope the speed will maintain or increase to better speed.
If not, I shall complain again.
HMPH!

**********
The new semester is going to begin in 1 week time.
Gosh, seriously I already can feel the stress now.
There's even a night I couldn't sleep when I thought bout those pile of assignments that will be soon coming.
I'm getting paranoid with all these.
><
I so seriously have to work harder in this semester seeing that there are 6 units and are all brain cells consuming wtf.
I'm never a creative person.
God bless me please.
Let me be more creative from now on.

Hmmm..
I realize I haven make my Resolution 09.
Wth I don't know what I want also.
I shall start planning maybe.
hehe.

No comments: