Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More and more and more...

After a week of lateness, finally 'the auntie' decided to pay a visit.
I can now relax and not tension and worrying all day and night anymore.

Class started on Monday but nothing much cause everyone is still on holidays mood.
I'm still continue watching dramas and shows everyday.
Being the outdated me, I continue watching Prison Break Season 1 recently since my connection is fine nowadays and allow me to load the show.
Yea la yea la, I know now Season 4 is out already.
><

God knows what's wrong with me that I started reading manga in very slow pace after the bf send the link to me heh.
I shall finish reading 'Can You Keep A Secret' and get 'Twilight' from Xiao Chin.
Can't wait getting Forensic Heroes II from Jasmine too.
Oh my, why am I so outdated?

Just give me more time to spend on all these new hobbies wtf.

No comments: