Friday, January 16, 2009

Goodbye, CLK.

As reluctant as I was, the day has finally come, where I have to send you away.
The traffic was heavy on the way to the destination.
For the first time, I wish, the jam will never end.
There were a lot of different pictures playing in my mind, each one carrying different memories that we've been through.

Everything started on 03/07/05, the first time I get permission to started hanging out with you.
I remember the brothers were laughing at me being the blur one when bringing you.
It took me a year to transform you from the unfamiliar slow kura-kura to the super heart attack roller coaster.
Twas a get-to-know-you-better year.

You were all fine throughout the first 2 years.
With your company, I went to form 6, Petaling Street, Zoo Negara, took the STPM, camwhore session and at last passed the 2 years trial.
It was until 8 months after the trial, I accidently hurt you.
From that day onwards, your body started to protest.
'Pimples and scars' started forming on your face due to the lack of treatment from the previous previous injury.
Despite feeling unwell, you still make it up for the biggest project.
At the end, you were down with fever and further to high fever which last for quite some time.
It was my fault for not taking good care of you.

It was hard for me as I have to be there to send you off.
I didn't want to cause I was so used to having you around and can easily drag you out with0ut worrying much.
Eventhough you look so much older after following me, I still appreciate everything that you contributed in my life.

You
served me well.
All the best in your future and hope you'll get a better owner than me.


Ownership ends on 16/01/09.



The one and only picture I have.
I miss my CLK.
Sobsob.

No comments: