Saturday, January 10, 2009

Waowwww...


It's been few days since I last update the blog.
Busy busy busy.
This is the busiest holiday I've ever have.
Been working and watching dramas non stop.
When I say non stop, I really mean its NON STOP!

Just finish my job this afternoon, hopefully everything goes well and I don't have to go back to fix the piece of laziness masterpiece report and cacat pics.
This job that I took was about merchandising, basically doing some maintenance job on Sandisk rack, check stock, talk to the person in charge in certain IT outlets around Digital Mall, Ikano, Cineleisure, Low Yat, Sg. Wang, and The Mines.
Call me Super Girl lol.
Been driving here and there this few days, carrying heavy stuff and deal with different people. (Thanks dear for the 2 days.)
And I'm telling you those eco bags that I have to carry weigh 253638473463 kg wtf.
First day I was being so stupid that I carry the whole bag and the person in charge didn't want all those brochures and I have to carry the super duper heavy bag back.
My hands were red and rashes attack!
Then, the following days I'm smart enough to divide the weight and bring lesser brochures wtf.
Overall, the job was kinda interesting minus meeting with sombong and rude person in charge which is 1/12 and the count stock part.
Lol.

I just realize my luck for job is so damn teruk. (Errr... Okay, this is according to the bf laa..)
You see...
When I'm broke and need a job desperately, there isn't any job available.
When I've got job on my hands, people all start calling and asking if I'm up to work.
Speaking of which, I just turned down 3 jobs in 2 days time.
Not cause I'm too busy, its just that, I've been working and didn't really rest properly during the holidays.
I so need my precious rest for the 2 days left before Uni starts on Monday.

******
I can't wait for my paycheque to come.
Money money come!
Yea, I'm that mata duitan wtf.
I love money!
Okay, and my family and friends and of course my bf lol.
Oh well, my heart is HUGE!

********
On another super random note, my class didn't get Alex Woon as tutor for Media Planning! O.o
This is so unfair!
The bf's class and BC3 get him.
Wuwu.
T___________T
My motivation for Media Planning gone. Completely GONE!

Should I go to bf's class and tumpang class?
Hmmmm.....

No comments: