Sunday, January 11, 2009

Silver? Uughhh!!!

I had this dream where a kid died falling in the drain when she was trying to jump across.
I was in the dream helping with the funeral, where all of the sudden I cried.
I woke up from the dream feeling so sad and I cried for awhile.
I don't know who was that little girl but I just can't help but sob for while before I fell asleep agian.

I checked the dream dictionary.
It stated:
To wake up crying, represents some suppressed hurt or previous trauma that is coming up to the surface. You can no longer suppress these emotions. They need to be dealt with head on.

Don't know how true is this?
But, I'm feeling kinda blue now.
And actually this is not the first time I dream about people dying.
Everytime, I'll wake by the dream and sob for while before falling asleep.

After I fell asleep, I dream about myself driving and lost in a jungle.
This is what I found:
According to some psychologists dreams about being lost frequently symbolises the beginning of a new phase of life and expresses the anxiety of leaving behind the familiar. Your dream may also express your worries about having no direction to your life. At times like this, it is wise to make a simple written list of the things that you want to achieve in life. Set yourself an attainable goal; set a deadline; and go for it!

This is kinda true, though, for both the answers.

Why do I always dream of all these?
=___________=

No comments: