Thursday, January 21, 2010

When you have your heart broken, you should cry all the evil aura out of your body, mind and soul.

I lose count with the amount of time that I find myself tearing in the past 24 hours.
Was it 5 or 6 or 7?
My eyes must be stocked up with Eyemo already.
You know you are really sad when steaming hot tears just stream down your cheeks within seconds.
It wasn't all emo tears. There were mixture of laughters and touching one in between.


Now, tell me if you understand what am I crapping here?
Cause I don't understand at all what am I trying to say here except for the fact that ALICE IS IN THE CONDITION OF BEING VERY VERY EMOTIONAL UNSTABLE RIGHT NOW.
I need some cheering up, like seriously.


*P/S: It hurts alot and I won't be able to pick up the broken pieces anytime soon. Just don't step on it, cause they are broken enough.

2 comments:

cerenna said...

yes i think me n you should be .........,, (the thing i suggest to you in the sms earlier)

I'm pretty broken too..i hope you'll feel better in the morning..i can;t tell you to ignore everything and move on cos i know very well things doesn't work that way.It's like a cycle, wake up ,feel shitty,sleep,wake up, feel shitty again, you kow what i mean.

you need good gossip session like the other day in law class then you will be ok.. =)

*hugs*

Licey said...

I can still feel the pain, yet I'm feeling numb at the same time. And i cari pasal keep listening to emo song. The same ol'song playing repeatedly.

Tears all dry up now, but I still allow myself to sink in the mood of emo-ness simply because my life is really that unhappening like that wtf.

It's going to take us long time to recover from the broken state. and yes, we really should be (insert the thing u suggest to me in the sms)