Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fall like an elephant, hit the ground, and bounce back like a spring...



Right, so I'm feeling like shit again, literally.
Aiyer, this is so no no good wtf.
Imma get a dose of the happiness from theme song of WooHoo, 大日子 first, before I hunt for another WooHoo movie outing.
Super good CNY film from Malaysia, now, who say Malaysian film tak boleh?
Faster go support WooHoo!!!


Super addictive theme song.


The film and the song make me so in the CNY mood dy.
Actually the truth is I can't wait to wear all my new clothes and shoes wtf.


Anyway, I just want to crap before I head back to the editing.
Should be able to upload the video by tomorrow night or if I suddenly become super geng then tonight gau dim and upload.
Stay tune wtf (not like anyone reading or interested pun, tapi hor mua suka syok sendiri. Nyehehheh! =p)


Toodles.

2 comments:

cerenna said...

yeah woohoo was good!! and the song kinda ddictive lor.bthe fat little boy ah beh tahan..

Licey said...

And we are happening enough to have watch WooHoo before the rest wtf. Like that also want to show off haha.