Saturday, January 9, 2010

L.O.V.E is in the air.



Jeng Jeng Jeng!!!
An English post!!!


Okay, I couldn't sleep after that dose of romantic-ness yesternight fml.
No, that romantic incident does not happen to me, but still I was all excited seeing such sweet person doing such sweet thing.
Apparently there's still someone who's so romantic and who still says 'I love you forever'.
Very 'lum' can?


Aiyerrr... Enough said of this romantic thingy, I'm still all excited even though it has got nothing to do with me. *pathetic sial*
*************

Ohh, since recently I received complaint from someone saying that she can't read Chinese and so here is the English post and now let's shift the focus to this person, Cerenna Manickam. Hohoho!
*And also cause you wrote that sweet post, so I'm going to try writing a sweeter one for you kay!! ^^


Cerenna Cerenna Cerenna...
*Brb. Let me refresh my memories on this girl first....
*Bounce finger on F5 key to refresh. =p


Okay back. So here it is. A long list of random facts that I remember bout her since Year 1 Semester 1 until this semester break of Year 3 Semester 2. When I said long, it means errr... kinda long okay. So, stay back and read this long list patiently! Hehe!


1) One of the most random friends, who will say 'so cute la you' to me suddenly in the middle of our MSN conversation.
2) First know you as the new girl who change course to Broadcasting from Psychology during Y1S1 and don't think we have conversation which lasted more than 5 sentences that time. LOL
3) Errr... So your name is Cerrena or Cerenna when I was trying to save your contact number in my handphone.
4) Impressed by your sad tone during a practice for Radio Broadcasting. You sound like you were going to cry that time. Found out you understand and can speak Mandarin too at that time, and secretly thank God cause I never talk bad about you in front of you with Mandarin before. (I never talk bad about you anyway bwek =p)  
5) Somehow ended up had lunch with you one day of Y2S3 and talked about almost everything. 
6) Will surely order ice kosong when we have lunch in mamak. Ish ish ish.
7) Found out you stay in SS18 when I sent you back one time. Not many people staying in Subang, some more you said I can always call you when I want to talk. I never tell you but I was really really happy when you said that.
8) We always discuss about differences of Chinese educated and English educated and never get sick repeating the facts. Haha.
9) On the first time you tumpang my car after movie, my cute little Kelisa decided to get 'fever' that time. You ended up stuck at petrol station with me to cool down CLK and had to ask Eugene to pick you up. FYL
10) The girl who will tell me "Alice, you very brave lo... If me means sure gelabah wan...", when we talk about cars and driving experiences. You make me feel damn macho like that. Bwek.
11) My jaw dropped when you told me about the money you spent on your hair last time. All those professional shampoo, conditioner, treatment, going saloon to blow hair and etc.
12) The word WTF became our chat 'icon'. ==
13) The many discussions we had during Film Analysis tutorial. *Confusing la the story structure of Momento. Eh, what happened after that scene ah? Omg, Reservoir Dog damn boring... etc.
14) We tears when watching the proposal video of Mike and Xiaxue.
15) From Xiaxue's love story to advertorials to cosmetic lens and to SuetLi. Gosh, we really blog hop a lot!!
16) Not many girl friends I know like guys with goatee like how I do, but you are one of them. =) 
17) All those nights when we stayed up late checking assignments, burning midnight oils, crapping in msn, me fell off from chair cause too sleepy and the 'pasar malam' incident. (Well, you know what I'm talking right? *winks)
18) Ran up and down like 'siao zha bor' in PC, just cause we were too smart until never bring money when rushing for photostating in Jaya One.
19) Make me feel all warm and touched by text-ing me during Christmas after the MSN conversation when I was feeling really down and emo. God knows why was I like that that time.
20) Make me feel less loser when you replied me and said we together not chio during New Year's Eve. ^^
21) Hey! You have that internship big wide smile too. =D
22) We both have that dead fish look and think that our life become so not happening when class started after internship.
23) Workaholic spirit GO GO FIGHTING!
24) Always the one who I go to when I find out any romantic stories happening around, like yesternight. Die die also want to show you even though I was about to sleep and you were painting nails that time wtf.
25) Need motivation to 'pan leng'. No motivation = Haiya, lazy laaa... What for waste time and mask, stay at home only maaaa...
26) Has got this 3-days shopping rules when you cannot make up your mind whether to get stuff you like, just cause you're short of cash at that time.
27) The sudden unknown heart beating fast feeling that we shared wtf sounds so lesbo eeyerrr...
28) I really enjoyed your persuasive speech presentation back in Y2S2. It was about E-business in eBay is as easy as 1,2,3. I think. Sorry, short-term memory. Huhu ^^
29) Insomnia is attacking you these days and your biological clock become really upside down dy lo.
30) You always take care of me when I'm the one who supposed to take care of you. For I am the local and I'm 4 months older than you! Lol.


Okay, so I'm going to be a copycat now and type my last few thoughts like your style.


...efil ym ni stnirptoof elbaromem tfel dna pihsdneirf ruoy em gnireffo rof uoy knaht i ,yltsal .erutuf eht ni lrig lufsseccus yrev a eb lliw uoy taht uoy ni htiaf evah i .eheh .won reverof drow eht htiw dessesbo yrev mI ,yrros* (reverof dneirf tseb) ffb eb lliw ew epoH .tcaf ni dneirf ytilauq hgih yrev a ,ytilauq fo yrogetac eht rednu llaf erus rof uoy .ytitnauq ton dna ytilauq tuoba syawla si sdneirf


Good complexion checked.
Good hair day checked.
Pretty smile checked.
Last-minute-bought formal top checked.
Teehee =)

2 comments:

cerenna said...

very touch muchy sushi when i read this.. =)

and pasar mala..thats like the funniest ever..

thank you so much alice, probably wahat i wrote is not half as good as what u wrote here but i'll try harder next time..promise!

Licey said...

Lol. Eh, what you wrote is good too ok?

Yes, pasar malam. Cannot forget that night when we were trying to think of the tagline and copy for those print ads.Haha.

We sure will have more and more memories coming along and did i tell you i love you or not? =p

oh one last thing, pinky promise wtf. |nm/