Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Speechless.

Nobody understand how pain it was.
My 1.5 month old new Myvi doesn't look new at all.
New scratches are everywhere.
Inside out. Deep and light.
I tried hard to avoid all these scratches.
No point.
I've forgotten about the passengers.
People won't feel how it feels when the car is not theirs.

All I asked was just a car wash and vacuum.
Merely RM10.
I din even ask for polishing, which I will come out with my own money.

Maybe I sound as though I'm showing off my new car.
But, I just want to let everyone knows that.
It's my responsibility to keep my car clean and new.
Also.
It's ALL OF YOU PASSENGERS' RESPONSIBILITY to make sure you take good care of other's car whenever you sit in it.
Watch out when you're carrying bag with a lot of chains and also when you open the door please.
Don't ever give me that oh-its-not-my-car-so-who-cares attitude.
I really have the right to ask you all to get out of my car.
It's all depends on me.
It doesn't mean that you can cross my line when I'm being nice and patient.

I maybe small and looks weak, but I'm a human.
I have my border line too.
DON'T EVER TRY ME!


No comments: