Sunday, March 29, 2009

Earth. Earth. Earth. Earth. Earth Hour.

I got to sleep for like freaking 12.5 hours!
Lol.

So, it was Earth Hour yesternight.
My family was one of the very few houses around my area that joined.
How sad.
Houses that hardly on any light suddenly become so semangat and switch on their lights instead of switching them off.
=______________="'

Daddychua gave me the honor to switch off the lights at home when its 8.30pm haha.
That 1 hour of darkness.
I wanted to go outside for star seeing.
But, when I look up the sky.
It was disappointing.
Cause the sky was orange-ish color like those you get when the sun rise. -.-
Why la you tell me why is the sky become this kinda color?
T______T

After that 1 hour, I become damn sleepy and went to sleep at 1030 wtf.

The End.

No comments: