Sunday, March 22, 2009

Skeleton.

Maybe I'm too skinny.
The grandma gave me RM20 but RM10 to the sibs.
Hohoho.
Extra RM10 does make a lot of difference.
Cause I is very poor now.

*********
Went to Citrus Park and had lunch with the bf.
Leo's Tom Yam Fried Rice.
The fried rice itself was not bad, but I don't know what's wrong with me.
I was very semangat in finishing it in the beginning, however halfway eating I lose all my appetite and had to force myself to finish it.
I was like a small kid who munches her food in the mouth for a very long time and refuse to eat properly.
I kept talking to the bf with my mouth full lol.
By the time he was done with his fish and chips, I was still halfway through my fried rice.
He started like 10-15 minutes later than me.
=__________=

Speaking of which, I was Ah Ma's nightmare when comes to food.
Cause I didn't like vege, I tend to eat very slow and munch my food for very long time.
So she always have to get me Appeton Multivitamins Lysine Syrup.
I love the vitamin taste of the syrup thou. Hehe.



Now that I'm almost 21, I actually still face this kinda appetite problem.
Once a while, when the stress attack.
But, I guess everything will be different now.
I just have to get used to it.
Wuwu.
I don't want to grow up can ah?

No comments: