Monday, March 23, 2009

Childhood favourites.

Super alot of Youtube clips ahead!

Its all songs that are more than 10 years ago.
Omg so old yet I grow up listening to all these songs.




Aaron Kwok hahah.
His hairstyle and that dance.
This song was the most popular when I was in Standard 2.



This song this song.
I learnt from the big sis next door back in hometown when her class was performing in graduation.



Omg omg.
Grasshopper is one of the best during that time.



The cute cute Jimmy Lim.
Super crazy with him last time.



My super idol when I was in kindi.
This is one of my favourites!
Romantic romantic classic love song.
*melts*




This one I don't know why I know the lyrics.
Another classic love song.



Andy Lau!
I know this song from a movie of his.
But I'm not sure what's the title of the movie.
Bwek.



I love love this song also wei.
So nice.



Super good band.
Talented lead singer.
But he fell from a 3m stage during a game show recording in Japan and died wtf.
So sad.



My neighbour who sent me to school play this song every morning.
Those were the days man.



Another song from Beyond.
Influence from my aunt that I love their songs.



Yea. Leon Lai again.
A sound track from a TVB drama he acted.



Lol and again.
Told ya Leon Lai was my super idol.
Hahaha.

Those were the days when I was young.
Now that I listen back to these songs, they give a whole different meaning.
With a hint of nostalgic feeling.

2 comments:

Jazs Low said...

wah really classics wei!!
a few is also my favourites. even till today. =D

Licey said...

Yea haha!
Listen for so many years also won't jelak.
Still got alot more to come.
Gonna look for those clips after those the assignments all.
Bwek.