Thursday, December 25, 2008

YOU Made Me Cry In Christmas.

Hohoho!
I opened those pressie and..

JENG JENG JENG!

Dear really gave me a pepper spray!
With the miniature piece of paper, trying to advertise his blog. ==
The pouch from his family!
I guess correctly also. hahaha.

With this cute mini maroon rose and bracelet inside.


Come near me and I'll spray it on your face! *evil laugh*
Anyway, don't ever play with a pepper spray eventhough you just unlock the actuator and never spray it.
I played with it for while without spraying to camwhore.
After that, I felt like my nose so itchy and uncomfortable wtf.
Damn powderful la the effect.
After played with the presents, Dear asked if I noticed the 'card' or not?
I said yea nothing speacial also wtf.
I expected more on the card but only Merry Christmas and a smiley and his blog url wtf.
Then, only I remembered the posibility of the bf schedule a blogpost for me to read.
So I fast fast type in the url and suprise suprise!
I saw the blogpost titled 'To: Alice Chua Hui Shue' in here.
I was quite surprised cause as long as I remember my bf is never a romantic person wtf.
But, I finally know how is it like when one cried cause too touched.
Yea, I cried for like 10 seconds or longer hahaha. =')
Right, now I feel guilty for not giving him anything.

No comments: