Monday, December 8, 2008

These 3 days.


At last after few busy days, I'm free to sit in front of the comp and blog properly.

Just quick recap on the weekend, tiring promoter job of Power Root.
Will never ever take any job offer by Power Root.
Cause their management sucks!
Want to hit target but no hard work and coorperation among the staff, then blame all on us the promoters.

********
Me and the bf was supposed to meet up today for a cheap date a.k.a watch Tropic Thunder at home.
But since women in his house plan to shop today, and so I tag along to kepoh around.
Due to the tiring promoter job on the weekend, my body finally gave in and slept like a log til when I woke up at 10 something only I realize I overslept and tons of misscalls by parents and the bf.

So after some rushing, we finally reach Mid Valley at 12 ish.
The parking searching was like another complete nightmare why is their parking always full RAWR!
So many people and cars wtf.
I don't get it.
Where are these people came from?

Anyway, put aside the parking story, today is a happy day for me and the bf. Lol.
Cause we got more than what we expected and in much cheaper price.
I didn't plan to shop at all initially, but wth who can resist sales when your in one of the shopping mall and saw clothes that suit you perfectly and so darn cheap heh.

********
I don't know why I spent so long on this crap.
Mental block.
Ok byebye.
The End.


No comments: