Monday, December 22, 2008

Won't Be. Not Anymore.

Apparently, it doesn't worth a single thing...
Not even the past, not even thins and thicks we've gone through, not even....
Must one put it that way?
Can't we be more flexbile?
Make a U-turn instead of going straight to the dead end.

I just lost something very important.
Lost the remaining in my heart completely this time.
T.R.U.S.T is how you spell them.
I see things in grey and black.
I need a break from this.

No more goodbye.
No more see you.
Everything should come to a stop now.

3 comments:

gRacE... said...

Are u ok?What happened 2 u?How come like so down like tat?Anyway,be strong,be happy.....Cheers:)

Stella said...

hi alice, hope you are ok there. take care ya^^ wish you happy holiday and Merry Christmas =)

Licey said...

Grace,
Yea I'm okay. No worries bout it =)

Peiting,
Thanks alot for your concern!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance!