Monday, December 15, 2008

So long since the last.

3 days of working in PC Fair was a different kind of working experience for me.
Well, I was initially supposed to work as some promoter but 2 days before PC Fair only I found out that my blur agent never include my name in her list.
Fine. So I thought might as well spend time reading notes.
The evening one day before PC Fair, I received a call from Crystal Edge asking if I'm available to work or not?
RM10/hour. Sunday double pay some more sure la I said okay.

On the day itself, only I know my job was to sit down there and wait for people to come redeem their free gift at the Sandisk redemption counter.
LOL. I was paid to sit down there only.
No wearing heels and walking here and there promoting but sitting down.
How nice.
I even got time to read my notes.
But, of course not all the time, I get distracted easily.

Last day of PC Fair was really crazy!
The halls were pratically packed with people.
People all walking backside to backside wtf.
Can see people screaming to the phone cause lost track of their friends or partners.
There's even a mom who came to us to look for her missing son.
One more thing, Sandisk and Epson redemption counter were the part time directory.
People all came to our booth ask for direciton to go up, out, redeem free gifts from other brand, from PICOM and so on.
Us who take care of the booth even went to walk around to look for those places customers were asking just so we can provide the correct information to them.
So nice of us right?
Heh.

I found out that I'm super auntie!
Really wan, I tell you why I say myself is a super auntie.
You see, this time ah the PC Fair got alot of eco bags and fans to give out.
Being the kiasu me, of cause la I eye on those free gifts.
I'm not so into those eco bags except the one from Intel wtf their material is different from the usual eco bags, some more the design so nice.
They started distribute only on the last day.
And so, for the whole day, I was staring at the bags, walking around to look for it, and at last I asked one customer who came to redeem free gift.
One time ran up cannot find, then I volunteer to get things for customer from the third floor just so I can go have a look again.
When I finally found the place, the promoter told me they just finish distributing the bags.
Can you imagine how I look that time?
All sweating and disappointed and sad and staring people who holding the bags with big big wet eyes.
Sigh.
But, nevermind, cause I managed to collect the 4 types of fans available in this PC Fair lol.
Also required alot of walking and discovering wtf.
One of them I walked around the hall for 3 days only I saw the promoter with one eco bag full of fans.
I smiled happily cause I finally found the promoter but she was talking to another promoter and not distributing.
So I thought, 'hmmm.. cannot make it so obvious. Let me round this booth and see what they have while waiting for her to distribute the fan.'
I round the booth for one time and come back and found that she was sitting inside the booth with her bag of fans. O.o
I went another round again wtf.
Then, when she finally came out from the booth, I walked towards her and some stupid guy came into my way and blocked her and took her pic and talked to her.
I stand there and waited like I don't know what, so tak tau malu.
When finally nobody is blocking me, I walked to her and asked can I have one fan?
Wtf wtf wtf.
So auntie I know cause I rejected everyone who trying to stuff their flyers to me but go ask the promoter to give me the fan.
Hohoho!
So I got 4 fans now and some free gifts from the big sis.
Feeling all content and happy.

I'm waiting for my payment hohoho.
RM400-500 I don't know how to count also.
Ohmmmnnn....

No comments: