Wednesday, May 11, 2011

This is Life.

Sigh.
RB is forever that observant, he always know what I'm up to.
Finally get to have a proper talk with him about ze decision.


He kept asking for the reason, so I told him few reasons, the sub one.
He knew those weren't the main reason, so he mentioned about few things and told me that was just what he guess.
I didn't deny, cause those were also part of the reasons which contributed to ze decision.
I teared a little.
He had been so nice to me and so patient.
He asked to stay, to reconsider my decision.
Felt shaky with ze decision for a while, then a sudden silent between us.



He shared with me of what he observed in me, and also other knowledge and improvement can be made.
He told me its okay, I'm still young and there's still long way to go.
He told me to give him a call if there's anything, and that he will make arrangement for me.
He told me...
There are too many things that he told me, I thank God for all these!

Before the conversation ended, he said,"Hope you'll be able to find your positive charges real soon."

I said, "Hmm..."

No comments: