Thursday, May 5, 2011

I DARE YOU



Thought of the jiak sai definition that 阿群 made out of ze theory.
Never failed to make everyone laughs.

Decision, decision, decision.
I've finally told RB about it, and he asked why?
Never really get to talk to him about it, further discussion is needed but he is super duper busy, so everything tergendala till further discussion.
Bahh, I feel so weird.
I can't believe that I've finally made up my mind about this, like really finally, after months of having the thought playing in my mind. ==

I don't know what is going to come in my way in the future.
I guess, I've learn to be more spontaneous and not let other burdens affect my decision.
I think, being in this field really trained my EQ to an extend that, I don't get too bother or too offended by some nonsense.
I'm really thankful for all those awful moments that I went through throughout the journey, which mold me to who I am now, in a way.



And I think, patience can consider as the most quality that I've gain along the way.
Alright, not to say I'm a very very patient person, but then I've learn not to get mad over stupid things *insert laughs*.
At least won't black face during work, or in front of other people, cause cannot bring personal emotion to work ma...

Too much of randomness recently.
But I likey.
Looking forward for DSLR VS LOMO photo outings with monkey sekalian, Snowflake and polaroid date with 阿群, Steamboat with 阿宅。
Oh no, I can see my purse bleeding! ><

 

No comments: