Saturday, November 14, 2009

Years later


The best thing out of the busy and stressful week was to get up early in the Saturday morning, go for badminton session with the Form 6 gang and sweat like pig.
Its been long since the last time we had so much fun together.
Back to Form 6, we used to go for badminton session like every week. Sometimes, twice in a week.
Man, those were the days we were all energetic and semangat badminton, and STPM can go to bla cause we were cool students like that. Lol.

One thing that never change through all these years, is that I still get blue black and scratches here and there on my knee whenever we play badminton. -.-
I don't know why I always squat or kneel or even lie on the floor whenever I can't hit the shuttle, but then that's me, the clumsy Alice, I guess.
The rest were laughing and jokingly said maybe we could ask for discount for the court as I clean the floor for them. (Right, good try, guys. ==)

And to save money, we usually pay for one hour and play till they off the light.
Then, we will sort of borrow the light source from the next court to continue our game.
As for our last game today, we shifted like 4 times in a game.
Running here and there across those courts.
The management must be cursing us seeing us like that. Haha.

After badminton session, was the mamak session.
Bump into Wen Dee, the primary classmate, still the same pretty girlish girl.
While me being the very 'chor lo' girl (boyish girl?) looking very messy after badminton session. *shy
Hair and clothes damn messy boo when can I be as girlish and gentle? Haha.
Updated each other bout ourselves and the other friends.
Seems like everyone is doing quite good. =)

Alright, enough crapz....
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the good old days!




And we were all so young. *big wet eyes*

No comments: