Tuesday, December 14, 2010

You called me Alice.

Dear you,


Memories flow back.
Everything seems to be so different now and I think I'm entering another level of maturity. 
I am smiling from the bottom of my heart. :)


We've shared so much of wonderful memories, and I'm thankful that we did went through a couple of events together in such short time. I've been asking myself, why think about those sad memories and fall into the trap of sadness?

I love us, for being so adorable and cute and just so close to each other.


I miss how my heart stop beating when I first snap a photograph of your back while you were busy helping me. Don't ask me why, I guess that was ze sign. 

I miss the massage session. You always massage for me when I was tired or when I asked you so, but you seldom ask me to massage you cause you know I got no strength. =p
I miss the photography sharing session that we had when I was still a freshie who knows nothing about ISO, shutter speed and etc.
I miss the way you said I'll be your little sis forever. I smiled when you said that to me because I love the word 'forever'.
I miss your expression when you saw freckles on my face and call me 'ang moh' girl. 
I miss you calling me 'Goofy' just because I wear a big black frame specs and you think I look like 'Pluto' when I raise my eyebrows (and you called me 'Goofy' cause 'Goofy' sounds funnier) . ==
I miss our car bonding session, we had so much to talk, and you will tell me a lot of stories.
I miss leaning on you shoulder while waiting.
I miss you teaching me how to hold chopsticks properly and told me that I've improved when I managed to pick fish ball with chopsticks. 
I miss you playing with my toes and toe ring when I put my legs on your laps while I was lying on the floor.
I miss your huge gray sweater, my best friend whenever I was not feeling well.
I miss you touching my tummy when I complained to you about tummy ache. 
I miss you playing with my long long hair and say nothing but run your fingers through them.
I miss all those smileys in our sms and msn conversation, because they make me laugh too.
I miss you apologizing to me just because you raise your voice a little and i purposely ignore you cause I was too mad with you. 
I miss you asking me to rest my head on your laps when you saw me leaning on the hard hard chair.
I miss your proud expression when you show me pictures of your friends and talked to me about them.
I miss your funny expression when you talked about your family and the little you.
I miss how you were kinda mad with me for not trusting you.
I miss you telling me 怎样都好,要善待自己 (no matter what happen, we must be good to ourselves) because nobody knows us and knows what we want better than ourselves.
I miss how you always tell me drivers who drive recklessly are all rushing to go toilets.
I miss the time when you fetch me with ze big big motorbike, and ze warm warm breeze.
I miss you hugging me from the back accidentally just cause we were too into our tickling game.
I miss you warming me up by holding my hands before sleeping and hug my shoulder while when we were in the high land. 
I miss us lying on the bed with our legs crossing each others like small kids.
I miss how you were trying to carry me up by wrapping blanket around me.
I miss the way you hug me when I wished you Happy Birthday while we were walking on the street when the clock struck at 12am.
I miss the time when we went to shop together and you were laughing at how I looked like a small girl in pajamas when I was trying on some tops.
I miss you smiling at me even though you were very mad with some failed arrangement. 
I miss you for being so protective and protect/take care of me whenever I face problem/need help.
I miss how you always know me so well, know what to do to make me feel better, and tell others about me when they ask you.
I miss everything about you, and how nice if I was able to capture all those moments that we've shared. Cause I'm beginning to lose them bit by bit.


I promise, this is going to be the last time I will ever talk about you.
It's time to pick up the broken pieces and continue ze journey.

I thank you for leaving remarkable foot prints in my life.

And yes, I fell in love with you and I have nothing to hide about it. :)


Yours sincerely

♥ Little me 

No comments: